Raffia Back Pack Herringbone is made from a fabric especially handwoven by Boholano artisans using the century-old 2-harness upright wooden looms to create a beautiful natural pattern. This natural weaving pattern is also vernacular design and patterns of old Bohol.
This is an all raffia woven fabric where the weft and the warp. Raffia Fibers are taken from the unopened buri palm (Corypha elata Roxb.) leaf sheath painstakingly processed in many stages to create a class A raffia yarn for weaving. This product comes in colored and in natural forms. Cut and sewn to the desired design and patterns.
- 100% Handmade from raffia and other indigenous materials;
- Raffia materials undergone the hot process to maintain its color and texture;
- Uses snaps for closure;
- Inside matting using organic canvass cloth;
- Can be ordered in different color combinations based on buyers specifications;
- Tap Dry with hot water to Clean;
- Hand painted design can be customized based on buyers specifications;
- Size – L – 24 cm W- 19 cm H – 10 cm.
- Weight – 2.5 grams