Buy Raffia Black Wallet Now.
RAFFIA BLACK WALLET – Cut and sewn to accommodate the needs of the millennials. This fabric is hand dyed by Boholano artisans. The raffia fabric is woven using the century-old 2-harness upright wooden looms to create a beautiful natural pattern. This natural weaving pattern is also vernacular design and patterns of old Bohol.
This is an all raffia woven fabric where the weft and the warp. Raffia Fibers are taken from the unopened buri palm (Corypha elata Roxb.) leaf sheath painstakingly processed in many stages to create a class A raffia yarn for weaving. This product comes in colored and in natural forms. Cut and sewn to the desired design and patterns.
- 100% Handmade from raffia and other indigenous materials.
- Raffia materials undergone the hot process to maintain its color and texture.
- Uses snap-on for closure.
- Inside matting using canvass cloth.
- Can be ordered in different color combinations based on buyers specifications.
- Tap Dry with hot water to Clean.
- Size is 7 cm. in length, 11.5 cm. i width and 2 cm. in thickness.
- Weight is 0.1 grams.