BUY WOVEN RAFFIA CHECKERED BACK PACK
RAFFIA CHECKERED BACK PACK is made from a fabric that is especially hand made from Bohol using the century-old 2-harness upright wooden looms. This weavers create beautiful diamond patterns using the century old 2 harness looms. The weaving patterns used are vernacular in old Bohol and are reflection of the culture and traditions of the communities working on these woven fabrics. This is an all raffia woven fabric where the weft and the warp. Raffia Fibers are taken from the unopened buri palm (Corypha elata Roxb.) leaf sheath painstakingly processed in many stages to create a class A raffia yarn for weaving. This product comes in colored and in natural forms. Cut and sewn to the desired design and patterns.
- 100% Handmade from raffia and other indigenous materials;
- Raffia materials undergone the hot process to maintain its color and texture;
- Uses zipper for closure;
- Inside matting using canvass cloth;
- Can be ordered in different color combinations based on buyers specifications;
- Tap Dry with hot water to Clean;
- Hand painted design can be customized based on buyers specifications;
- Size – L – 26 cm. W – 19 cm. T – 7 cm.
- Weight – 1.5 grams