BUY WOVEN RAFFIA SARIKI ROLL NOW!
WOVEN RAFFIA SARIKI ROLL is 100% raffia fabric. This is a special weave by Boholano artisans using 2 harness century old handlooms. Sariki weave is an old Bohol weaving patterns that imitates the inter twinning of bamboo slats. Materials are available locally and can be integrated with other indigenous materials in weaving. Color can be custom made upon specifications from the buyers. This fabric can be used and converted into bags, wall and ceiling coverings and other gift, toys and housewares.
- 100% Handmade from polyester and raffia fibers;
- Can be ordered in different color combinations based on buyers specifications;
- Tap Dry with hot water to clean;
- Size is 10 meters in length and 24 inches in width
- This product is sold in wholesale
- Minimum volume is 10 rolls
- Call for pricing and other details.