BUY WOVEN RAFFIA ROLLS IN STRIPES NOW!
RAFFIA ROLLS IN STRIPES is 100% raffia fiber. This weaving pattern is an old-English hounds tooth design and can be made in different color combinations. This combination can make the fabric pliant. This is a special weave by Boholano artisans using 2 harness century old handlooms. Materials are available locally and can be integrated with other indigenous materials in weaving. Raffia fiber is taken out from the unopened buri leaf sheath which abundant in the province of Bohol.
- 100% Handmade from polyester and raffia fibers;
- Can be ordered in different color combinations based on buyers specifications;
- Tap Dry with hot water to clean;
- Size is 10 meters in length and 24 inches in width
- This product is sold in wholesale
- Minimum volume is 10 rolls
- Call for pricing and other details.